2354561 Alberta Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our products and services. We protect all the information that you provide us. We store your information in a highly secure environment.
What data do we collect?
- Your activity on the Website (time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page, clicks, scroll depth, interaction with widgets);
- URL addresses from which you access the Website;
- Your browser type and version;
- Your operating system;
- Your device details;
- Information about your orders; and
- Your other online behavior.
You directly provide 2354561 Alberta Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback into our platform, our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
2354561 Alberta Ltd. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
2354561 Alberta Ltd. obtains data from various universities, institutions, and data sharing conglomerate when you consent to participate in research at these organizations.
2354561 Alberta Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Perform statistical analysis and modelling on data entered
- Provide deidentified datasets to the research and medical communities
Our legal bases for processing your data are:
- Fulfillment of contract (operating the site for you)
- Consent (asking you to participate in certain projects)
- Legitimate Interests (regulatory and law enforcement purposes)
The information you share with us regarding your identity, your health, and your survey responses will be de-identified and combined with information from other individuals. Only this de-identified data will be used in research analyses and the aggregate results will be presented at scientific conferences and in publications. These presentations and publications will never show any information that identifies you or any other individual.
We keep your personal data in strict confidentiality. However, if necessary for the intended purpose of your personal data, we will disclose your personal data to entities that provide services on our behalf. Your personal data may be shared with entities that provide technical support services to us, such as hosting and email distribution services. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. The disclosure of your personal data is limited to the situations when it is required for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the proper operation of the Website;
- Ensuring the delivery of your orders;
- Responding to your enquiries;
- Pursuing our legitimate interests;
- Enforcing our rights, preventing fraud, and security purposes;
- Carrying out our contractual obligations;
- Law enforcement purposes; or
- If you provide your prior consent to such a disclosure.
The right to see your data – You have the right to request 2354561 Alberta Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to correct your data – You have the right to request that 2354561 Alberta Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 2354561 Alberta Ltd. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to have your data deleted — You have the right to request that 2354561 Alberta Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 2354561 Alberta Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 2354561 Alberta Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 2354561 Alberta Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to be notified if your data is stolen- You have the right to be notified of any breach involving your Personal Data. We will notify the appropriate data protection authority upon detecting a breach involving your data. We will notify you as soon as possible after that.
Note that these rights may be restricted where they conflict with other people’s rights or various legal processes. And we can’t undo any processing that has already happened. Further, these rights to edit, delete, be notified of a breach and object to processing all apply to Personal Data and do not apply to De-Identified Data that, for example, has been shared by us with our partners or vendors.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — 2354561 Alberta Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — 2354561 Alberta Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 2354561 Alberta Ltd. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Information Commissioner’s Office.
Web Address: https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/submitting-complaint
Address Office of the Information Commissioner
30 Victoria Street, 7th Floor Gatineau QC K1A 1H3 819-994-1768
In the US: